Registered Nurse – Emergency Room – Manager
Staff Emergency Room Registered Nurses are responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, providing assessments, treatment, and care on assigned units. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital’s mission statement.
Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume.
- One (1) year experience in an acute care facility preferred.
- Recent graduates will be considered for this role.
- RN’s with less than one year of experience must complete a 4–8-week preceptorship program.
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
Required License / Certificates
- Registered Nurse with a current Georgia nursing license.
- BLS certification.
- ACLS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- PALS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- NIH Stroke Certification
- MICN and TNCC licenses preferred.
- CEN encouraged.
For consideration email a copy of your CV to the recruiter listed below:
Jared Carrillo | Recruiter
Direct Dial 404 905 9777