Director of Surgical Services
Immediate hiring need for a strong Surgical Services department leader for an acute-care Facility in Wyoming. You will lead the perioperative team by focusing on safe patient care while effectively managing operations.
If you enjoy beautiful scenery, high quality of life, great outdoor activities, and are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you.
- Great Pay, Comprehensive Benefits, Relocation Assistance
This highly skilled surgical team consists of Board-Certified Physicians with a wide array of expertise and specialties. Our operating room team is a welcoming group of Surgical Techs, RN Circulators, and RNFAs that provide outstanding care.
- Four Operating Rooms
- Two Procedure Rooms
- Average Census: 25 cases per day
- Current Wyoming or compact Nursing License
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification is Required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification is Required
- Three or more years of perioperative experience
- ACLS and BLS Certifications within six months of hire
- Operating Room Experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
For immediate and confidential consideration apply now and email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search.
Aaron Rodriguez: Senior Healthcare Recruiter