Administrator – Healthcare Clinics
McCall and Lee has recently been engaged to hire an Administrator to lead a specialized independent private multi-clinic practice in Central Nebraska. **Relocation would be required.
The Practice Administrator is accountable for the overall management, supervision and development of the physician practice, while assuring the efficiency and stability of the clinical operations in all areas.
Leads, supervises and coordinates overall operational and administrative functions to ensure maximum efficiency, high-quality patient experiences, and compliance with appropriate regulatory policies. Collaborates with physician, office manager and other management to ensure all operational goals are being achieved. Administrator will report to the physician owners of the practice.
Corporate office is located in Central Nebraska with a satellite office as well. This group serves 17+ communities located across Central Nebraska and Northern Kansas.
Previous experience with an independent private practice is strongly preferred.
For more information, please contact Andy McCall w McCall and Lee
515.337.2800 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Ideal candidate should have at least 1-3 years leading a clinic, budget management experience, 10+ FTEs and a bachelors in related field.
Healthcare Practice Administrator / Healthcare Clinics Administrator
- Management of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports and communication with CPA firm for timely and accurate payment of taxes.
- Knowledge and ongoing management of contracts for employment, leasing and equipment purchases as well as Insurance Payor contracts.
- Oversees protocols and systems to enable efficient and accurate patient encounters to improve the medical office’s effectiveness and the quality of patient outcomes.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with employees, providers, third-party payers, patients, and the public.
- Develops organizational strategic plans based upon identified needs of patients. Assesses market trends and local needs and guides the development of services.
- Works within scope to ensure equipment and facilities are safe and clean, medical equipment is operating properly, and the environment of care is adequate. Complies and enforces all HIPAA and information security policies and procedures and reports all suspected cases of breaches of security and confidentiality.
- Budget preparation by forecasting revenues and expenses. Evaluates budgetary variances and recommends a plan of action to correct unfavorable variances, balance the budget and achieve organizational objectives.
- Controls operating expenses.
- Assists in the hiring and general orientation of staff; provides work direction, assigns schedules, and manages appropriate staffing levels. Monitors and evaluates performance, and recommends personnel actions.
- Responsible for revenue cycle management.
- Provides guidance for growth and expansion to additional locations and assists in recruitment of additional Providers.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships in the medical community for Marketing and business development relationships.
- Extensive background working with Payor Contracts, negotiating fee schedules where appropriate.
- Responsibilities to include monthly reconciliations, managing accounts payable, and reviewing daily patient collections and bank deposits.