Clinical Laboratory Manager Opportunity
Rual Houston Area Hospital looking for a ASCP Lab Manager (
We have been engaged by one of our clients in the region to recruit a Clinical Manager for their tight-knit team located near Houston. This is a salaried, day shift role for a moderate complexity lab
- You will assess and continually improve performance by overseeing the development and implementation of departmental standards and processes to improve service and quality, including patient, employee, and customer satisfaction.
- Performs all necessary record keeping, quality control surveillance, and problem resolution on instruments and methods. Performs specimen processing and clerical functions as needed.
- May be required to perform tests in all areas of the Clinical Laboratory including, but not limited to: Blood bank, Hematology, Chemistry, Coagulation, Urinalysis, and limited Microbiology. Calibrates and maintains all Clinical Laboratory instruments. Troubleshoots all instruments and/or methods as needed.
License and Certification:
- ASCP or AMT certification – Required
- CPR/BLS Certifications – Preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience working in laboratory leadership including Hematology, Blood Bank, and Chemistry.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control and necessary record keeping.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with patients, families, and all health care and lab professionals
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply now and email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search.
Robert Chick / Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org / 214.764.9000
MLee Healthcare Staffing and Recruiting, Inc
512.795.2000 x94 / mlee.com