Physical Therapist – Clinic Manager
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a brand-new community-based out-patient clinic, to recruit a Full-Time Physical Therapist / PT, to join their team.
Located in a great location with world-class outdoor activities, and close enough to the city for all the amenities it has to offer.
If you are a new or experienced Physical Therapist, who is driven to provide top-quality services, this may be the position for you!
Physical Therapists are responsible for the application of current knowledge, theory, evidence, and sound clinical judgment in patient management.
The Physical therapist works closely with the patient, family, and other members of an interdisciplinary team to provide efficient and effective individualized patient care.
Therapists also serve as advocates and promoters of health, wellness, and fitness to all.
This position offers the candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team.
Physical therapy services are provided to patients with a broad range of diagnoses including orthopedic injuries/surgeries, neurological conditions/injuries, cardiac conditions,
cancer, post-surgical and general debility.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist program.
- 2-5 years of experience
- License or Certification
- Licensed or eligible for license in the state of Arizona as a Physical Therapist.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of organization, communication, interpersonal relations, leadership, decision making and problem-solving.
- Holds board certification in clinical specialty area.
- Advanced degree in a health care field.
- Active participation within a professional organization.
- Experience and/or strong interest preferred in practice areas applicable to this setting. The candidate must be willing to train for and work n various practice areas including inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient care according to department need. We are seeking individuals who have had experience in working with a culturally diverse population.
- Paid health insurance and a comprehensive benefits package
- Clinic Manager Bonus
- High Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Participation in a 401 (k) plan with company matching
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday’s
Relocation expenses and Sign On Bonus for the right candidate.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send a resume to:
Diego Flores | Executive Recruiter | Southern Region
Main 512 795 2000 x22 | Direct 210 890 2227 | Mobile 832 368 5345