Salary: $67,677.00 to $99,999.00 /year
Director of Nursing / DON
Perfect Opportunity for an Assistant DON to move into a DON position…
Imagine no traffic, affordable housing, and low cost of living.
Does this sound ideal?
Do you enjoy the beautiful scenery, high quality of life, great outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, snowboarding)?
Director of Nursing / DON Overview:
• Has knowledge of and ensures that the Nursing Services Department adheres to State and Federal rules and regulations concerning delivery of resident care
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the QAPI program by observing trends
• Attends and directs quarterly QAPI meetings, in conjunction with Administrator
• Ensures that all medications, treatments, and plans of care are administered as ordered in collaboration with the RN Care Manager
• Responsible for assisting Nursing Department and communicating with State Surveyors during annual State Survey
• Supervises all nursing staff, RCM, RA, and Activities departments
• Establish maintain solid work relationships through communication, cooperation, and positive interaction with all employees, staff, patients and physicians Director of Nursing / DON Qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Current RN license in the state of Kansas
• Six months or more experience in a Nursing Facility
• BSN or MSN with coursework in Management preferred
• Full Time – Monday – Friday Days / plus call
• Competitive Compensation for experienced Director of Nursing / DON
• Additional wage increase for MSN Management Certifications
• Tuition allowance and Rural Grant opportunity for continuing education Location:It’s all about the outdoors and low cost of living in a relaxed community. A peaceful location with absolutely picturesque natural landscaping. Kansas at its best!
We want to speak with you! Take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Andy McCall, Recruiter
McCall & Lee
Main 512 444 6400 x51 | Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial) | Mobile972 653 2600