Emergency Department Physician Assistant Opportunity **Near NM Border
If you are an ED PA that is ready to make a change and take your career to the next level, this is an opportunity that is unmatched in the region. This ER is not busy and nestled in a scenic area of the SW.
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task.
If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, world class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
Physician Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Promotes and maintains patient health by providing medical services under the supervision of a physician.
- Contributes to a physician’s efficiency by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues.
- Recommends options and courses of action for patient care.
- Implements physician directives.
Physician Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Health promotion and maintenance
- Clinical skills
- Physiological knowledge
- Bedside manner
- Infection control
- Administering medication
- Pain management
- Clinical skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from an ARC-PA accredited physician assistant program
- AZ State license
- BLS certification
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
If you are in a position to make a change or are just curious to see what else is out there, take the next step and apply now or reach out to the recruiter listed below. We will be happy to share more information about this opportunity, guide you through the interview process, and keep your information confidential. This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Cristian Garza firstname.lastname@example.org