CRNA Jobs in Chicago, IL and Indiana
Are you a registered CRNA? Are you currently looking for a career move? Are you self-directed / self-motivated?
If so — McCall and Lee want you!
McCall and Lee specializes in placing CRNAs in both full-time regular and locum tenens positions nationwide.
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated CRNA for a great opportunity. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years of current experience working in a CRNA role.
Our synergistic approach allows us to recruit and consult at all levels – from Chief CRNA to Staff CRNA positions. This insures maximum market coverage for candidates and clients for over twenty years. We have successfully completed searches for permanent and locum CRNAs as well as other healthcare related opportunities.
Responsibilities of the CRNA:
- Administer anesthetics to patients and monitor their care during surgery
- Attend to preoperative evaluations and postoperative care of patients
- Assist with any training of personnel under the direction of a medical officer
- Successfully manage an anesthesia department
Requirements of the CRNA:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist License.
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
Traits and skills of the CRNA:
- Must be self-directed / self-motivated
- must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- perform effectively when confronted with emergency, critical, or unusual situations.
If interested, contact with resume
Taylor Isaacs | Recruiter
Midwest Office 317 854 8411
Main Office Headquarters 512 795 2000